I admit it. I'm a sucker for television ads. I watched Cathy Mitchell cook with her Xpress Redi-Set-Go grills for almost a year before I gave up and purchased a set of grills.
You know what? I liked the grill so much that I ordered more....and now we have four of the little red grills. The grills are really easy and fun to use. My children and grandchildren love the meals I prepare in the grills, and they even like to help cook with them. Clean-up is super fast.
Cathy Mitchell says: "It's the healthiest, quickest and easiest cooking machine ever invented."
I have to agree.
Today - I'm including two of our favorite recipes to use with the Xpress Redi-Set-Go grills. One is my recipe for Chocolate Chip Pancakes and the other is Cathy Mitchell's Almost-Instant Pizza Dough. You can use both recipes even if you don't have one of Cathy's grills......but I would suggest you do yourself a favor and buy two or three or four grills!
- 2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Teaspoons Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Eggs, Lightly Beaten
- 2 Cups Milk
- 1/4 Cup Melted Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
Add 1 Cup Miniature Chocolate Chips.
COOKING ON HOT GRIDDLE:
POUR batter by 1/4 Cupfuls onto greased hot gand TURN when bubbles form on top of pancake. Cook until second side is golden brown.
|Two Divider Pans for Xpress Redi-Set-Go Grill.|
My kids and grandkids like to use the heart-shaped Divider Pans. There are several options.
Page from Cathy Mitchell's Meals in Minutes
- 2 Cups Warm Water
- 4 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Envelope Yeast (2 and 1/2 Teaspoons)
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- Place warm water ("baby-bottle-warm"...too hot kills yeast), yeast and salt in mixing bowl and STIR.
- Add flour, mixing until combined and scraping into ball in bottom of bowl.
- Cover and let stand 2 hours.
- Dough is now ready to use or store.
- Scrape down sides of bowl, dump mixture onto floured surface, turn to coat with flour and flatten for easy measuring.
- Divide dough into 12 sections.
- To store, place a ball of dough into a small bag, twist closed and store in refrigerator up to 1 weeks.
- To use: flatten ball into a 6-inch round, place in Xpress Grill and add toppings as desired.
- Cooking Time for Individual Pizzas: 4 to 7 minutes in Xpress Redi-Set-Go Grill.
|Page from Cathy Mitchell's Meals in Minutes |
Use such sauces as:
- Pizza Sauce
- Spaghetti Sauce
- Alfredo Sauce
- Creamy Salad Dressings like Ranch, Caesar or Garlic
- Cream Cheese
Possibilities re endless for toppings. Make your own personal pizza and choose all the ingredients.
Thinly Sliced Raw Vegetables
Note: Our daughter, Sarah, likes to make her individual pizza using Ranch Salad Dressing as the sauce, and she adds Frozen Hash Brown Potatoes, Canadia Bacon, and sometimes crumbled up Bacon pieces...and chives.